- Model NO.: ket-1
- Usage Mode: For external use
- State: Solid
- Type: Organic Chemicals
- Color: as Your Requirement
- Specification: 15g/Tube, 2%
- HS Code: 3001200020
- Application: Surgery
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Shape: Oral Liquid
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
Excipient: Octadecanol, White Vaseline, liquid paraffin, Glycerol, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate, Disodium Edetate, Purified Water.
Description: A white or almost white ointment, mentholum odour.
Indications: It is used in Tinea Cruris and Tinea Corporis; Tenea manuum and tinea pedis, and so on. And it's also used to treat Papular Urticaria, eczema, Cutaneous Pruritus, etc.
Specification: 10g /tube
Dosage and Administration: Apply a thin layer of medicine over the affected area of two or three times daily. It may be covered the treated area with a bandage or dressing.
Adverse Reactions: Minority patients have allergic reaction.
1. Skin trauma, skin erosion or open wound.
2. Virus infections.
1. Only external use, avoid contacting with eye and mucous
Membrane, strictly prohibit oral route.
2. Pregnant and lactation women should be used with caution.
3. Do not use on children younger than 15 years of age unless directed
By a doctor.
4. Large area and long term using is not recommended, if the symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
5. Continue using below 4 weeks; Continue using below 2 weeks in face, armpit, groin and pudendum
6. Patient who has the symptom of erythematic and skin allergy should suspend immediately during the period of using the product.
7. Combining with bacterial and fungal infection during the period of using the product should be directed by doctor.
8. Patient of hypersensitivity to this drug should be contraindicated; Patient who allergies to medicines, foods or other substances should be used with caution.
9. If the character of product is changed, the product should be contraindicated.
10. Keep out of the reach of children.
11. Children using the product must be ward by the adult.
12. If combining with other drugs please inform the doctor.
Interactions: If combining with other drugs please discuss with your doctor.
nitrate is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent. It works by weakening fungal cell membrane, and affect its metabolism. It can kill Trichophyton rubrum and Candida albicans.
nitrate also possesses some anti-bacterial activity against Gram-positive organisms; Beclometasone Dipropionate is a kind of glucocorticoids, used to decrease inflammation; Herba Menthae can treat ache and inflammation; Camphor can decrease inflammation and itch; Methyl Salicylate can be used to relieve inflammation, itch and ache.
Storage: Preserve in closed containers, store below 20° C
Package: Compound Miconazoll Nitrate Ointment is supplied in a tube containing 10g ointment.
Expired date: 24 months